Babies are least cared for the germs lingering on their toys. However, mothers have to make sure that their environment is clean and environment friendly. They only ensure that the toys which their baby put inside their mouth are free of filth, dirt and grunge.
Enrich Your Baby’s Gaming Experience with Germ Free Toys
- Use boiling water to clean baby toys. Sanitize any of the toys that baby puts inside his mouth. Teething toys and pacifiers majorly belong to this category. Submerge them into boiling water for 10 minutes and wipe them with dry cloth after they are cool. Make sure that the toy is not damaged after boiling as it can impose a threat on the baby by causing scratches inside his mouth or on any other body part.
- Toys that cannot be boiled, but baby generally puts inside his mouth should be cleaned thoroughly with extremely hot water with the help of liquid dishwashing soap. Rinse them with filtered water before giving to your kid.
- Clean baby toys with a damp sponge that has food remnants stuck to it. You can clean them with a solution of white vinegar and water. After mixing vinegar and water in equal proportion spray it on the toys uniformly and leave it for 15 minutes. After some time, you can wipe the toys with clean cloth to eliminate any spots of vinegar solution.
- One-fourth of warm water combined with 4 teaspoons of baking soda is another effective solution that can be used to clean the toys. Subsequently, clean the toys with a dry towel and thereafter only give it to your kid.
- If your stuff toys becomes dirty, run them in washing machine (if stuff toys affirms washing instructions), otherwise, it will ruin the toy. You can wash them in lukewarm water and make them air dry.
- Mothers can also clean baby toys in a dishwasher if they are resistant to heat. Wash plastic or durable toys only and consequently keep the toys on the top of the rack of the dishwasher and set the button in heat dry settings.